Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Problem with module Stock by Attributes

I have founded a problem with module Stock by Attributes. I updated my 1.37 zencart to 1.38. I also updated an old version of this module. I installed new one which is still not released. I noticed that for all products which were created after new installation there is no problem. The only problem is with all “old” products before update. When “old” product is procured the amount of total is changing accordingly but amount of procured attribute is still the same.
    Example: There is 10 pcs of some good (5pcs in size L and 5 pcs in size XL). After procurement of 2 pcs in size L according to this new module there will be 8 pcs of all goods (this is correct) and 5 pcs of size L (there should be 3)
    I hope that I explained understandable. How can I solve this problem?
    Thx for help.

Have you checked if all product attributes variants in Webshop > Stock by Attributes are listed and have the right stock amount?

Kommentar

I checked this but nevertheless it is not working properly with the “old products”.

Kommentar

Try to remove a product variant which is not working and add it again.
        Then order this variant and check if the stock amount is fine.
        If so do the same with all not working old variants.

Kommentar

I created this from beginning but it is still not working. As you can see on this screenshot after selling amount is not correct.

Kommentar

I have founded this post concerning this issue. It seams to be that there is a problem with this modul.
            http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showth...756#post697756

Kommentar

The solution is mentioned in this post. You are using a wrong includes/classes/order.php
              Replace yours with the attached one or merge the content of yours and the attached one.

Kommentar

Info zu diesem Forenarchiv:
              Mit Release von 1.5.7 wurde die deutsche Zen Cart Version auf eine reine DIY-Lösung umgestellt.
              Für einen Support via Forum stehen keine personellen und zeitlichen Ressourcen mehr zur Verfügung.
              Dieses Supportforum bleibt im Nur-Lesen-Modus als Wissensarchiv noch online verfügbar.
              PM Funktionalität, Registrierung und Posten neuer Beiträge sind deaktiviert.
              Zugriff auf Anhänge in den Postings ist auch ohne Registrierung/Einloggen möglich.
              FAQ und Downloadbereich des Forums wurden in die neue umfangreiche Knowledgebase auf der zen-cart-pro.at Website übernommen.

Das Development der deutschen Zen Cart Version geht wie bisher auf Github weiter.
              Wir werden auch weiterhin neue Versionen bereitstellen und die Onlinedokumentation/Knowledgebase aktualisieren.
              Fehler in der Software können auf Github als Issues gemeldet werden.
              Follow us
              aktuelle version
              Zen Cart 1.5.7g deutsch
              vom 12.12.2023
              [Download]
              Lädt...
              X