X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

update to 1.3.9f de

Hello,
    Right now I am using zen-cart 1.3.8de and I would like to update to 1.3.9f de. How I should proceed? I am using also some additional modules like: stock by attributes, HoverBox3, image-handler, Scrolling Sideboxes. What is the best solution for me? Thank you in advance for help. Template for zencart 1.3.8 will also fit to 1.3.9f ?
    Arcicorci

I am not sure, but according to my information it should not be possible to make an upgrade! There are to many changes.

If yes, I would be thankfull, due to the fact that my shop is using 1.3.8

Kommentar

please post in german
      otherwise use zen-cart.com

ein update ist selbstverständlich mit der deutschen zen-cart version möglich

Kommentar

First off all if you do not want to answer on my question in English than you do not have to. I am not forcing you.
        Second of all I am using a German zencart version and this version was adjusted to German needs and is not in 100% like this one from zencart.com. So even if I will ask them this doesn’t mean that answer I will get will be useful for me.
        My German language is not good enough to explain and understand what I want.

Kommentar

@ arcicorci
          Of course you can update from 1.3.8a german to 1.3.9f german!
          The update procedure is the same as I described it for your last update from 1.3.7 to 1.3.8:

You don' t have to care about all the Umlaut things as you have done this before in 1.3.8
          Any 1.3.8 template should work in 1.3.9 too.
          But as always you have to carefully merge things
          I have not tested HoverBox 3 in 1.3.9 yet. This module is not in active developement anymore and has some issues in Internet Explorer. Lightbox does a much better job. There are new versions for Image Handler german and Scrolling sideboxes in our download section. Stock by Attributes has never been officialy released in German, so you should merge the version you are using with the 1.3.9 adapted version by Numinix (http://www.zen-cart.com/index.php?ma...roducts_id=310).

Kommentar

Info zu diesem Forenarchiv:
          Mit Release von 1.5.7 wurde die deutsche Zen Cart Version auf eine reine DIY-Lösung umgestellt.
          Für einen Support via Forum stehen keine personellen und zeitlichen Ressourcen mehr zur Verfügung.
          Dieses Supportforum bleibt im Nur-Lesen-Modus als Wissensarchiv noch online verfügbar.
          PM Funktionalität, Registrierung und Posten neuer Beiträge sind deaktiviert.
          Zugriff auf Anhänge in den Postings ist auch ohne Registrierung/Einloggen möglich.
          FAQ und Downloadbereich des Forums wurden in die neue umfangreiche Knowledgebase auf der zen-cart-pro.at Website übernommen.

Das Development der deutschen Zen Cart Version geht wie bisher auf Github weiter.
          Wir werden auch weiterhin neue Versionen bereitstellen und die Onlinedokumentation/Knowledgebase aktualisieren.
          Fehler in der Software können auf Github als Issues gemeldet werden.
          Follow us
          aktuelle version
          Zen Cart 1.5.7h deutsch
          vom 15.04.2024
          [Download]
          Lädt...
          X